Terms and Conditions
By purchasing tickets you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
Lost, damaged and stolen tickets may be replaced, upon proof of purchase (original receipt and/or valid identification) by emailing email@example.com
Handle your E-Ticket as you would cash and do not buy from or attempt to sell to anyone an E-Ticket – it has no resale value.
Entry to Belgenny Farm is granted by presenting a printed or digital ticket.
Tickets are for single use only.
- Event Booking , Ticket Purchase and Presenting E-Tickets
- Your booking is confirmed when you receive an email including ticket details and barcode. This can be presented at Belgenny Farm Movie Night entry by way of print or digital ticket.
- Failure to present ticket upon entry may result in non-entry to the event
- To avoid problems in receiving your email purchase confirmation, ensure that you enter a valid email address and check that your inbox spam filter will not block Belgenny Farm or TryBooking content. Please allow up to sixty minutes for the email purchase confirmation to arrive.
- No tickets will be available to be purchased over the phone.
- All credit card purchases are made through the Trybooking secure payment facility. Payment information is securely and confidentially processed by Trybooking. Belgenny Farm does not have access to card details. If you believe any unauthorised use of your credit card has occurred, please notify Belgenny Farm by email and contact your bank directly
- Refunds, Credits and Transfers
- All ticket sales are final. No refunds will be given.
- Refunds will not be provided for those that do not redeem their ticket at the event for any reason.
- Event Cancellation or Postponement
- In the case of extreme bad weather, the event may be postponed. If the event is postponed, we will notify you of the new date as soon as possible. No refunds will be given.
- We will use reasonable endeavours to notify ticket holders of a variation or postponement of an event by sending an email to the address provided to us by the ticket holder and putting a notice on our website and social media pages; however, the responsibility to ascertain whether an event has been varied or postponed is yours.
- Event Conduct and General Conditions of Entry
- You are expected to behave in a professional and appropriate manner at our event. We reserve the right to refuse entry or require you to leave if your behaviour is deemed unacceptable.
- Holders of Companion Card, Guide Dogs and/or Companion animals must produce certification on request from Belgenny Farm management and staff.
- All children must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- No filming or photography for commercial purposes should be carried out on Belgenny Farm site without prior written consent from Belgenny Farm management
- Drones are not permitted for use on the Belgenny Farm property
- This is an alcohol free family event. No alcoholic beverages will be allowed onsite with security and random bag checks to be conducted on the night.
- Dogs are not permitted to enter the Belgenny Farm site. Guide dogs and certified assistance dogs are excepted when producing the relevant paperwork.
- By entering the Belgenny Farm event, all visitors consent to be photographed or filmed at the event and grant usage rights of any photographs to taken to be used for promotional purposes at the discretion of Belgenny Farm management and staff. Please advise the photographer if you do not wish to be photographed or filmed.
- Belgenny Farm reserves the right to refuse entry to any person who does not comply with the conditions of entry. Management reserves the right to refuse entry and eject persons under the influence of drugs or alcohol, who are disorderly, or engage in inappropriate behaviour, vandalism or evade admission. Management reserves the right to inspect any bags, clothing and other items at all entry points or within the Belgenny Farm event at any time. Management reserves the right to refuse entry to patrons carrying a prohibited item. Persons 15 years and under must be accompanied by a parent or guardian at all times whilst at Belgenny Farm