The Granary was completed in 1890 as a 'corn and implement shed' for Camden Park - ploughs were housed on the ground floor while corn and livestock feeds were stored above. The slatted walls provided ventilation to keep the corn dry, and tin wrapped around the shed's posts stopped rats and mice from climbing up to the grain.
The Granary has been converted into Belgenny Farm’s premier function room, with views over the vineyard and farm setting. The Granary can seat up to 200 guests; and to accommodate larger groups marquees can be set up in the surrounding gardens.
The Community Hall was built in 1937 as a recreation hall for employees of Camden Park estate and their families. The hall was one of the last buildings erected under Macarthur ownership, with the Macarthur family company providing £100 for building materials, and all construction undertaken by employees.
The hall played an important part in social life on Camden Park and was used regularly for dances, parties and movies. At one stage there was a movie shown here every fortnight, with a dance on alternate weeks. These functions were well attended by the estate workers and their families and, is where many young men and women first met and later married.
That's why the Belgenny Farm Trust is committed to ensuring Belgenny Farm forms close connections to the community and has equipped the Hall for use as an education centre for school children, and for other community and corporate events.